Aug 17, 2012
Introducing the Hamilton Island iPhone App
What would you be doing on Hamilton Island, if you were lucky enough to be here with us right now.
The answer is now in the palm of your hand, thanks to the brand-new Hamilton Island iPhone App that was launched today on the App Store.
The Hamilton Island iPhone App is a handy pocket-guide to everything there is to see and do on Hamilton Island. This on-island compendium is optimised for guests staying at Hotels owned or operated by Hamilton island Enterprises.
Think of it as your personal on-island concierge to Australia’s favourite holiday destination.
- A ‘what’s-on’ guide, with start-times, locations and detailed listings on all the daily activities & entertainment taking place across the island
- Detailed listings of all the facilities, activities, and services offered to guests on Hamilton Island, with prompts on how to book, and when they are next scheduled
- Navigate around Hamilton Island with detailed maps showcasing all points of interest, facilities, and retail outlets
- Self-guided Audio-tours streamed directly to your phone for the scenic Passage Peak Trail and Village Trail
- Detailed Restaurant & Bar listings incorporating daily entertainment schedules
- Shuttle Buses, and Ferry timetables for services on Hamilton Island
- Live flight arrival & departure information for services to Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) on Hamilton Island
- Detailed hotel compendiums for hotels operated by Hamilton Island Enterprises (HIE). These Hotels are Palm Bungalows, The Reef View Hotel, Beach Club, & qualia
- Live weather updates
- And more
What does it cost?
- Nothing – It’s free to download and use
- This App requires a connection to either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network in order access the most up-to-date information. So you will need to cover your own mobile data costs to download it from the app store and get updates