Feb 29, 2012
Top 10 Free Sports Activities
Here’s a list of the top sports activities on Hamilton Island – and they’re all free!
- H20 Snorkel and Scuba – get set for a diving holiday before you hit the open sea. The team from H20 Sportz are at the Main Resort pool between 10.30am and 11.30am daily.
- Bush Walks – there are many different walking tracks that let you get a glimpse of the wildlife. Grab a map from the Tour Desk and the Resort Centre.
- Social squash at the Sports Club beside the Reef View Hotel.
- Water Volleyball at the Main Resort pool – see the activity guide for times.
- Run Club Training Session – see Steve and the team at the Sports Club for times. You might get a taste for the Hilly Half Marathon in May!
- Social tennis at the Sports Club
- Aqua Aerobics at the Reef View Pool and the Dolphin Pool beside Sails.
- Friday Fun Run – meet at the Sports Club at 5.30pm
- Windsurfers, catamarans and paddle skis at Catseye Beach (free to hotel guests)
- Social basketball at the Sports Club
Do you know of any others that you prefer? Comment below…