Feb 9, 2012
Top 10 Free Activities for Adults
A Queensland holiday usually means hitting the beach. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but Hamilton Island has a lot more to offer than just the beach. Kick off your relaxation holiday with some of these great activities for adults – and each one of them free!
- Hamilton Island Golf Club Tour – Enjoy a tour around the golf course on Dent Island, a short 10 minute ferry ride away from the marina
- Marina Daze – live entertainment on the Hesperus lawns, next to Manta Ray Café on Sunday afternoons (5.30pm, weather permitting)
- H20 Snorkel and Scuba – give these fun activities a go in the Main Resort pool, usually on between 10.30am and 11.30am.
- Aqua Aerobics at the Reef View Pool and the Dolphin Pool beside Sails Restaurant.
- Beachside Bingo – in the Sails Verandah bar area.
- Bush Walks – there are many different walking tracks. Grab a map from the Tour Desk and the Resort Centre.
- Water Volleyball at the Main Resort pool.
- Live Music at the Reef Lounge and Marina Tavern.
- Teen & Adult social sports – squash, basketball and tennis at the Sports Club
- Marina Tavern Trivia on a Monday night.